Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
*if changed since last review
Please list the other services.
Case Management Service: means activities that are coordinated with the family community support service and are designed to help the child with severe emotional disturbance and the child’s family obtain needed medical health services, social services, educational services, health services, vocational services, recreational services and related services in the area of volunteer services, advocacy, transportation and legal services. Case management services include assisting in obtaining a comprehensive diagnostic assessment, if needed, developing a functional assessment, an individual community support plan and assisting the child and the child’s family in obtaining needed services by coordination with other agencies and assuring continuity of care. Case managers must assess and reassess the delivery, appropriateness and effectiveness of services over time.
• Initial CM referral FA/ LOCUS/ ICSP sent to ICHHS within 30 days of intake
• DA submitted to ICHHS every 3 years, or as often as DA is updated
• New client will be reviewed with ICHHS at 6 months
• FA/ ICSP/ LOCUS/ submitted to ICHHS every 6 months
• ROI's submitted yearly
• Yearly review will be scheduled with ICHHS
• Agencies will complete and internal review and forward the review form to ICHHS
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field