Do you have blank real estate forms?
Minnesota Uniform Conveyance Blank forms are available from area attorney's offices or abstract/title companies or from the MN Department of Commerce website. The Recorder's Office does not create any documents for liability reasons (Also see Q2 above).

Note: If you are considering conveying only a portion of what you own (this is what we call a "split" of the property), please contact the Itasca County Auditor's Office at 218-327-2860 and Itasca County Environmental Services at 218-327-2857 prior to any "splitting" of parcels to see what requirements there are pursuant to current County Ordinances.

Blank Minnesota Uniform Conveyance Form (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of my deed?
2. Will the Recorder/Registrar’s Office help me fill out my forms?
3. Do you have blank real estate forms?
4. How do I know if my property is Abstract or Torrens?
5. What are the requirements for a document to be recordable in Itasca County?
6. What are your fees for recording or making real estate copies?