COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICSItasca County Public Health COVID vaccination clinics are for anyone ages 18 and up; please do not register if you are younger than 18 as your appointment will be cancelled.
“All Minnesotans age 12 and older are recommended to get a booster shot. The timing of your booster shot depends on the vaccine you received for your initial vaccine series.” You can find more information at: https://mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/boosters/index.jsp
The following clinics are available through Itasca County Public Health:
To register, please copy and paste one of the following links into Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. If you have a vaccination card, please bring it with you to your appointment.
2/3/22 (J&J) Itasca Resource Center 9:00 - 11:00 am
2/10/22 (Moderna) Itasca Resource Center 1:00 - 3:00 pm
2/18/22 (J&J) Itasca Resource Center 1:00 - 3:00 pm
2/24/22 (Moderna) Itasca Resource Center 9:00 - 11:00 am
If you have questions, please call our COVID Information line at 218-327-6784.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE DIFFERENT AGE LIMITATIONS WHEN MAKING YOUR COVID VACCINE APPOINTMENT:
MODERNA VACCINE- Authorized for ages 18 and older
JOHNSON & JOHNSON -Authorized for ages 18 and older
PFIZER VACCINE -Authorized for ages 12 and older
Other Vaccine Availability Locations...
- Thrifty White - Click Here to schedule an appointment or call 218-326-7054 to schedule a Pfizer vaccination for ages 12-15.
- Walmart - Click Here to schedule an appointment.
- Walgreens - Click Here to schedule an appointment.
Clinic and Hospitals:
- Essentia Health - Click Here or call 218-246-4287 to schedule a COVID vaccine.
- Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital - Click here or call 218-326-7344 for an appointment.
- Scenic Rivers (Cook) Clinic - Call 218-361-3297 for an appointment.
- Scenic Rivers (Bigfork) Clinic - Call 218-361-3274 for an appointment.
- Leech Lake Band of Ojibwa - Call 218-368-4763 for an appointment.
If you need assistance registering please call the COVID hotline at 218-327-6784 and leave a message.