Make A Payment
Ways To PayIndividuals may pay their fines online, over the phone, through mail or in person.
To pay a fine, you will need either your ticket/citation number or your court file number.
You may pay many fines online at the Minnesota Court Web Payment site. Fines that can be paid online include:
- Department of Natural Resource (DNR) Fines
- Fish and Wildlife
Pay By PhoneTo make a payment by phone you can contact the Minnesota Court Payment Center 24 hours a day by calling 800-657-3611, or 651-281-3219 if located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. There will be a $1.50 convenience fee for paying by credit card.
When mailing a payment you must include the ticket or the ticket number with your payment.
Pay By Mail
Do not mail cash. Please make check or money orders payable to the District Court Administration and mail your payment to:
Minnesota Court Payment Center
P.O. Box 898
Willmar, MN 56201
Pay In PersonIf you would prefer to drop the payment off in person, we can accept payment at the Itasca County Court Administration Office during business hours from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Request A Payment Plan
You can request a payment plan from the Minnesota Court Payment Center by calling 800-657-3611 651-281-3219 if located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area), or by appearing at Itasca County Court Administration on the court date written on your ticket.
To access your fine account balance online, visit the Minnesota Judicial Branch website and follow these steps:
Check Your Fine Balance
- Click on "Find Court Records"
- Select "Access Trial Court Records."
- From the drop-down menu select Itasca.
- From the list of options, select Criminal/Traffic/Petty Case Records.
- From the Search By drop-down menu, you have the option of searching by Case, Defendant, Citation or Attorney. If you are search by case number, remember to enter 31 at the beginning.
- From your search results, locate and click on the blue hyperlink of the case you want to review.
- On the register of actions page, scroll to the bottom of the page to review the Financial information portion of the case for the balance owing.