Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

County Board

  1. American Rescue Plan (ARP) Request Form

    This form is to be used to request ARP Funds from Itasca County.

  2. Itasca County Committee/Commission/Board Application

    This form is used to apply for positions on Itasca County Committees/Commissions/Boards.

  1. Citizen eInput

    This form is used to submit Citizen Input to the County Board.